Sunday, November 18, 2007

Busy Bees

Well, it's been sort of crazy around here. Eric has had a crazy week at school -- it seems like every class has had a paper or group project due last week. I've been busy too. I did three photo sessions last week (you can see them on my photo blog (http://www.pettyphotography.blogspot.com), but here are two pictures of our two loves: ... then on Saturday taught a cake decorating class at church. Actually, Saturday was really crazy. We went to a church service activity at 8:00 in the morning, I taught my class at 10:00 (meanwhile, Eric went to a meeting for one of his projects and didn't get home until 12:30). My class lasted until about 11:30. We went home and I got the kids in bed. Eric went to school and studied, then at 2:00 we all went to a tour of the University of Phoenix stadium (where the SuperBowl will be held next year). We went with two other families from Thunderkids. It was pretty impressive:

3 comments:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

I checked out your photography blog....one word: AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you kidding me? You are so good! I need to have a baby so you can take our family picture...too bad that will not happen before you move! Nice job, I am super impressed!

Jarom "R" Burbank said...

What a good looking family! It was so fun to hear from you and read a bit about your family. Happy Thanksgiving!

Smith Family said...

Cute pics of the kiddies! I can't wait to go check out your photog blog!