Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Finally... a routine!

OK, so not so many pictures, and not too much to say, but I thought I would check in. I finally feel like I am getting into a routine now that Eric has started work. Like in Arizona, it usually includes swimming every day, though I am missing my daily walks like in Arizona.
Here are a few pictures of the kids playing in our apartment:
Here is one advantage of having empty cupboards... it gives the kids a place to play.
We have a foot wide balcony just outside the dining area. The door is literally right behind Elia's back. I send the kids out there when I don't want to feed Ethan (we don't have a high chair, so feeding him is kind of a pain) and they love it.
Well, today was Eric's second day at work. He came home with these huge binders to read (and he thought homework was over). He will be in the professional services division and will help PROS's clients. His work is just a six minute walk from our apartment, but hopefully, if all goes well, in a month and a half he'll be riding his motorcycle from our house... yep, we just put an offer on a house, though who knows if they will accept it.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Congratulations on the job! I'm so happy for you guys. So many exciting things happening--I hope you get the house. The apartment you are in looks awesome though, so live it up!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Wow that first picture is so cool! They both look so dang cute. So how are you liking Texas? And where is all of your furniture? Post more pictures when you have time.

K said...

It sounds like you are doing well and adjusting to life in Texas and a new job. I hope things go well with your house buying.

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

So fun! It is exciting looking for houses and putting in offers, I will keep my fingers crossed it goes through for ya! Where is your stuff now? What company is Eric with? Well, congrats! We move into our house over Labor Day, right now we are living out of boxes and it is driving me crazy! I bet you can relate. Can't wait to see pics of your new house.

Los Morales said...

FELICIDADES por su nueva y fabulosa vida en Texas!!(nos da envidia de la buena, porque quien sabe hasta cuando podremos terminar la esuela!). We are excited for you. That time you guys spent in Utah was just too little!. I was sooo much wishing to have a photograph session!. Let me know when you guys come around this way and we'll do it.

Amber and Everett said...

Hello Jen and Eric. I just ran across your blog. It's been so long! I was thrilled to find you guys. Our kids are so big. I remember running into you at the OBGYN in Logan and finding out we were both pregnant. Sounds like life is treating you well. I just set up a blog too....aspenglowoutfitters.blogspot.com if your interested in looking and just wanted to shout out HI!!

Tiffany said...

Congrats Jen and Eric! It sounds like things are going really well! Keep us posted if you get the house or not. Does this mean that you actually have a yard for the kids to play in? Yes!