Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tramp Hair

Nothing much new around here... We're enjoying the beautiful weather (it's been high 60's or 70's much of the time) by spending lots of time outside. On Saturday, Eric spent some time on the trampoline with the kids. This was the result: I went to my first prenatal visit on Wednesday... It was very... anti-climactic.... not that seeing the baby was unexciting, but the doctor informed me that I was exactly 12 weeks, 4 days (one day off of what my blog counter had), and that yep, there was a baby in there. I was secretly hoping for some big surprise like: "Oh, there's two in there!" or, "You're actually 15 weeks." But, no surprises for now... I guess that's why we're waiting until the baby is born to find out the gender. I guess I shouldn't hope for too many suprises -- we just want a healthy baby. Elia is requesting a little more. She has emphatically said that it needs to be a girl. "We already have a baby brother," she says. "I've been saving all my clothes for my baby sister." I try to explain that only God knows and maybe our family needs another boy, but she's not buying it. Only time will tell.
So, like I said, when you post every week (like I do) ;) There isn't much to tell all the time, so TTFN. Have a great week!
P.S.
Here is our newest indulgence: Molten Chocolate Brownies! You may not even want to try them because they are beyond-word delicious.

Eric wasn't sure about sharing the secret goodness, but being Sunday and all, we thought we would be nice. http://busycooks.about.com/od/cakerecipes/r/moltenchococake.htm

9 comments:

Webster Family said...

You never know--it could still be twins. My friends were not discovered until the ultrasound at 20 weeks! :) I can't believe how big your kiddos are--what cuties!!

Tiffany said...

Love the tramp hair! And I love that you're having such good weather. Want to send some up our way? I'll keep my fingers crossed that baby #2 was hiding behind baby #1. You never know. :)

The Petty's said...

So how long will Ethan be sporting a mullet? "...I'm just sayin'."
Mark

The Petty's said...

Congrats on having an actual baby in there. Now if you can just stand the rest of the pregnancy. We had a lady in church today say her pregnancies were horrible, but she would do them all over again for the same kids that she has. I found myself thinking about that one for a minute. My pregnancies aren't hard, but I still didn't like them. But, I have to say, they were all worth it to me too. PS Playing the WII today, Thanks again!

K said...

So jealous that you are having warm weather. We're not that lucky here in the frozen Cache Valley. You remember those days right?

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Those tramp pictures are AWESOME!!! I LOVE Ethan's hair... how funny. Too bad we won't be trying those brownies, although they do look good - Speen is doing no sweets the whole year - wish him luck! ;)

Los Morales said...

Yeah, Rubb it off!!, it was sooo cold this morning as I went home from work!!. Cool pictures on the trampolin!!. I think maybe it's the girl's turn, maybe elia knows something you don't!. Hope you're feeling lots better.

KimWar said...

CONGRATULATIONS on being pregnant, I have not looked at your blog in a little while, so congrats to you. That's really neat that you are going to wait to find out the gender.

Amber Staub said...

Thanks for the new found love for molten chocolate goodness. I blame you for me craving them often. I LOVE THOSE THINGS!!