Friday, September 5, 2008

House!

We've gotten so many requests for pictures of our new house, so... here she is! Of course, we feel like new parents... we are so excited! I looked through the pictures of the inside, but you can't see much... you know, how fun are empty bedrooms really? I'll probably do a video tour once we close, which is on the 19th! Thanks for all your interest... By the way, while we are on the subject of houses, we're up for suggestions on siding color. We'll probably paint before too long and I would love to have input!

7 comments:

Webster Family said...

How exciting! Congratulations guys, I hope we follow in your footstep in the next year!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Jen - that house looks fantastic. Big yard and a nice basketball hoop for you sporty pants! So fun, I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see more pictures once you move in. Congrats.

Melodie Starr* said...

Yeah for you guys! I just got caught up on the last months of your lives, Jen, I am so sorry that we never were able to get together when you were in Utah. These last 6 months have been more than a whirlwind for us, and I cannot believe how fast the time has gone by! I am determined to make it happen at some point when you ever come back to visit!
anyway... I am so happy for you guys and the house looks awesome! I cannot wait to see inside! I hope you are loving houston!

Jean Smith said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Congrats! So fun! How are you liking your new area! That is so exciting to be home owners. We sure miss Elia!

The Petty's said...

Are you sure you want to paint the outside. What a horrible job that is. We need to do our's, but the idea is so overwhelming, we still haven't even got serious about a color. If you do paint, how about a pebble color that would match the darker brown/gray in your brick. I like those rich earthy colors.

Tiffany said...

A house!! I couldn't be more excited that you're back in a house and have a yard and a garage!! It's those simple things that make me smile. Congratulations!!