Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Eight Happy Years, Going on Nine

Well, yesterday was our anniversary! We marked our eight years by packing all morning and then sitting either in the airport or across the aisle of an airplane for nine and a half hours! Romantic, don't you think?
We were headed back from our trip to NH, which explains our weird anniversary "celebration" and which I'll comment on in a few days once I get unpacked, and actually, Eric and I spent our almost three-week long honey moon in Boston, NH and Maine and it was fun to be reminded of that, but for now I wanted to comment on what a great eight years it has been. Anniversaries deserve their own post right?
I can't even believe it's been that long. I feel like we haven't gotten any older (except when I look at our wedding pictures). It's just been a fun ride. When I look at Eric now I really appreciate what a great husband and father he is and how well we compliment each other. So, here's to eight great years and many more to come!

5 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

You guys are so cute Jen, happy anniversary. That is so weird, I never noticed our anniversaries were 2 days apart, hurray for June brides! ;)

Los Morales said...

Feliz Aniversario!!, you guys do make one cute fun couple!.

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Congrats!!! Enjoy your trip!

Erin Wittwer said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look SO YOUNG in that picture!

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary you two! You guys are the best and I just love your wedding picture. What a good looking couple! Beautiful.