Monday, October 8, 2007

Look-alikes

So, this is what I do, when Eric's plane got delayed, so he missed his flight back to Phoenix and won't be in until tomorrow morning. I played with a bunch of different pictures. Most said that Each kid looked equally like mom and dad, but a few said that Ethan looked a little more like me and Elia looked a little more like Eric. I tried it probably 6 or 7 different times with different combinations and only got one that showed any difference. I tried to duplicate those results, but couldn't find the combination I used that had Elia looking more like Eric by 5 %. Oh, well, we all know she adores him 5% more! ;) Thanks to Spencer and Katie for this fun addition to our blog:





Now if I could just find out how to put music on! I mention in my previous blog about priorities and using time wisely. This was definitely a moment of weakness concerning that. I guess I'll start tomorrow :)

4 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Hi Jen! Yeah, those things are funny - it differs according to the pic you put in! Hey - so I didn't know you were a photographer... I may need you to take some pic's of Lance one these times - we'll have to chat about it. Hopefully I'll see you at Bunco tonight!

Jean Smith said...

That look-a-meter thing is so funny! I'm going to go try it right now!

Joy said...

I want to try one of those! Very funny.

Amy & Greg said...

That's really cool. I've gotta try that out!