Thursday, August 9, 2007

Little "Left-out" Ethan

So, it was brought to my attention, that Ethan was not getting equal coverage on the blog, so I am posting a few pictures of him. He is now 3.75 months old and in the 75th percentile in weight and height. Last week when we weighed him he was 15 pounds! Just to compare, I looked through Elia's book. She was 15 pounds at 6 months.
Even as I post pictures of Ethan, it is hard not to include the rest of the family! Someday he will be an individual, but right now he is more part of the collective whole. That's not a bad thing though right?
Two peas in a pod. Last week Ethan was fussing and I wasn't sure what Elia would do, but I asked her to please go talk to him. She went right over to his swing and made him smile. I tell her all the time that she is going to teach Ethan cool things like how to read and walk when he gets bigger. She seems willing and enthusiastic about the prospects! How lucky for us.

No comments: