Friday, August 10, 2007

Loosing hair

So, I went through all the pictures from the time we moved to Arizona until now with Eric's mom. It was fun to look back and see all the fun things we've done since we moved here. It was a little sad though. As I looked at Ethan's baby pictures, I realized how much hair he had when he was born compared to now! I am particularly attached to his hair because it is dark (or was anyway) and we are blondies around here. Maybe I shouldn't scrub it anymore when I wash it! His hair seems to be coming in lighter, though maybe not blonde. We will have to wait and see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loosing hair is part of being a baby! Despite your efforts it will go and despite your efforts it will come back. Mickell had dark hair until in all fell out and came back in blond. So I wouldn't get too attached to that dark hair. It maybe the last you see in a while.