Sunday, July 22, 2007

Church Makes Me Tired

On the way home from church today Jen says, "I'm hungry." Elia then says, "I'm hungry." Jen followed up with an, "I'm starving." To which Elia replied, "I'm starving." Jen took it another step farther and said, "I'm super starving." Again, Elia replied, "I'm super starving." As the last expression Jen says, "I'm super starvin' marvin!" And of course Elia came back with, "I'm super starvin' marvin!" Well, as you can see, she wasn't even served her food before she collapsed in her chair. Sweet dreams.

3 comments:

Danny, Andrea, Connor and Lizzie said...

Jen,

I'm so excited you guys are blogging! Sorry we missed you when we cruised through town- it was a 24 hour stop with so much to do and we had to leave faster than we thought. Hope all is going well. I'm supper excited to be able to keep up with you family. Talk to you soon.
Andrea

Amy & Greg said...

Loved it!! I can just hear you going back and forth.

Hey can I get information on Danny and Andrea?

Joy said...

That is super cute!!