Saturday, July 21, 2007

Daddy's kids

I didn't have a picture of Eric on the blog, so I'm posting one of him with Ethan. Just like Elia, Ethan loves his Papa. What a wonderful guy I got as the father of my kids! :)
We joke sometimes that "your kid" is crying or "your kid" is making a mess. Here is where "Eric's daughter" is making a huge mess! Word to the wise for all those parents who think their child can feed themself: never turn your back on them or this may result!
Another thing that is funny about Elia is her drama. It seems like nothing is ever just good, but food is now "delicious" her swimming is "amazing" and disappointments get a lamentable "Oh, Dear"! She sounds like a little pint-sized adult! In only 1.5 months she practically will be -- well, she'll be three anyway.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I was so glad to hear from you, and you did have my email right! YOUR KIDS ARE ADORABLE!!! Eric created us a blog, so you can look at it... we dont have much on there yet, but will be adding! Hope you are well!
Melo*

Eric said...

this is a link to our blog

Smith Family said...

Oh my goodness...what cuties! The drama...I can't imagine that in my household...there is way too much testosterone going on here...

Amy & Greg said...

Love it!! Jen, she gets it from you. She really is a clone of you and ERic. You just don't see it.