Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ethan's blessing outfit

Well, I snuck in some time to get some shots of Ethan in his blessing outfit. Next I will hopefully get some more of him and some with Elia too. We'll see if she cooperates.

I love this one because it looks like he is saying a little prayer.



What is he thinking?



I'm not sure why, but I love the little creases in his eyebrows


He loves to look at people and watch what they do.

Wide eyed: Do I look handsome or what?

Cute smiley boy.

His bow tie was too cute to resist!

2 comments:

Amy & Greg said...

Jen,

I see him every day at the pool, but he is even cuter in his blessing outfit--if that is possible. Maybe it is something akin to a man in a suit. Why is that men look better in suits? Anyway, Ethan is such a cutie. I love that top picture--it is so perfect.

The Petty's said...

It seems to me that Eithan looks a lot like his big sister. I haven't seen them except for pictures, but they look alike to me. Pictures are really nice. You have some good ones there. Eithan looks like he has some meat on him. Is he big for his age?