Monday, July 30, 2007

No father?

This morning, I was visiting with a woman in our church and Elia was playing with her 19-year-old daughter. While they were playing, Elia asked the girl where her father was. The girl said he was at work and then asked Elia where her father was. Elia replied with, "I don't have a father..." She then followed with "... but I have a Papa". I hope we don't get into trouble with that one if she doesn't add on the second part sometime.

Here is a picture of Elia being the great big sister she is. I think I talk about this every time, but I just love to see them together. I hope I can continue to culture that as they get older. Ethan's not always as receptive to her love though. This was THE ONLY picture of the set where he looks content. In every other picture he was upset, but you would never know it. I love digital photography!


I don't remember Elia being this cute when she was pouting. Ethan has the cutest pout lip ever! I keep trying to capture it, but it is so fleeting. Here is one attempt. Don't you just want to kiss that face?!

1 comment:

Joy said...

That lip really is irresistable! He is so cute, and Elia is such a great big sister. Even if she is fatherless.